Worn by many French painters, actresses and other filmmakers in Saint-Tropez in the 1960s, K. Jacques sandals have continued to renew themselves over time, adorning themselves with new colors, textures and other shapes over time. seasons. Very elegant with its golden lamé leather and crossed straps, the Zenobie model will enhance a beach dress as well as a set of male suits.
K.Jacques Zenobie – Metyl Champan
Autres teintes disponibles
Zenobie K.Jacques sandals in gold lamé Metyl Champan leather.
- Sandals with flat soles and straps
- In-between toes
- Thin criss-cross straps at the top of the foot
- Adjustable multi-turn straps around the ankle
- Metal buckle closure
- Stitched leather sole
- Natural rubber heel
- French handmade production in Saint-Tropez
- Composition: 100% leather
Measurements: heel height 0.5 cm.
The Zenobie K.Jacques model fits normally, we advise you to take your usual size. Between two sizes, choose the next size up.